One of the first steps towards helping New Zealand businesses to take advantage of the opportunities which the ANZTEC provides is to make sure that they are informed.
This website contains the texts of ANZTEC and its annexes, the Air Transport Agreement and an explanation of how the agreements will operate. The website has information on doing business with Chinese Taipei. A ‘tariff finder’ tool enables importers to locate the tariff and rules of origin provisions applying to their products.
- ANZTEC Agreement
- ANZTEC fact sheet [PDF 1.06MB]
- A comprehensive guide to Understanding the Agreement between New Zealand and the seperate customs territory of Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen and Matsu on Economic Cooperationcan be found here [PDF 3.5MB]
- ANZTEC Rules of Origin Factsheet
- Fact sheet on Administration Arrangements for the Liquid Milk Tariff Quota [PDF 91 KB]
- Fact sheet on Administration Arrangements for the Deer Velvet Tariff Quota [PDF 88 KB]
- National Interest Analysis