Helping New Zealand business
Taiwan’s business environment can be challenging - language, cultural and unfamiliar regulatory issues can all prove a hurdle for New Zealanders doing business here. The New Zealand Commerce and Industry Office is here to help if you:
- have a market access problem
- cannot understand the rules
- need assistance in exporting to Taiwan.
New Zealand Trade Development Centre
The Trade Unit of the NZCIO
- links New Zealand exporters with Taiwan partners
- links Taiwanese buyers with New Zealand suppliers
- supports Taiwanese investors in New Zealand.
For more information, please visit New Zealand Trade and Enterprise Tel: +886-2-8758 0110